Pediatrician by Alex and Maritza
- i don’t think i would be able to do this because honestly i am not interested to work with children at all, i have no patience to work with them. 12 years of school is to much for me, i’d rather go into the workforce as soon as i get a master’s degree.
Pharmacy Technician by Steve and Damian
- I could see myself working as a pharmacy technician because it is very simple and easy. I think i could handle the pressure of having to put right dose of a medication in a perscribition. But the pay for this job is no that high, it doesn’t pay like many medical careers get. Also the fact that you won’t need to go to school for a long time is a positive to me.
Pediatrician by Astrith and Bianca
- i don’t think i would be able to do this because honestly i am not interested to work with children at all, i have no patience to work with them. 12 years of school is to much for me, i’d rather go into the workforce and get money fast. The only thing that stood out to me was the pay which was decent.
Pharmacist by Carlos and Ismael
- I think i could handle the pressure of having to put right dose of a medication in a perscribition. But the pay for this job is no that high, it doesn’t pay like many medical careers get. Also the fact that you won’t need to go to school for a long time is a positive to me. But i am not really a good explained so i think that would lead to me not getting into this medical field.
Psychiatric Institions by Odalys, Denisse, and Raul
- I don’t want anything to do with this place. I would be to creeped out and scared to focus on the job and help the patients. I would like to help the mentally ill but i don’t think i have mindset for this job. Also the techniques they used on the patients seem way to cruel for me to do, especially the one that they insert and ice pick into the patients eyes to reach the brain.
Pediatrician by Aurora and Wendy
- I would not want to be a pediatrician because i don’t have the patience to wait and tolerate the intense behavior of children. Also i wouldn’t like the fact that after i get the degree, i would still have to do my residency for a year. The key thing that i would not be able to do is making the young child comfortable, honestly i can’t do that.
Chiropractor by Johnathan and Juan
- I think i would love to be a chiropractor, finding alternatives ways to cure a body amuses me. Also they don’t need to perform surgerys so that another positive for me. Plus i think i would learn to massage people really good so i think i would get a lot of business fast and possibly start my own practice. But the pay isn’t really high, 100,000 as some of the highest isn’t really tempting.
Psychologists by Scott and David
- I would really like to do this because i am not really interested in working with the functions of the brain and emotions. Also the fact that you must take a lot of life sciences is not amusing at all, i don’t like any of those subjects at all. Also it must be very competitive to get a job especially if there is only 174,000 in the entire country. And the average wage is only 68,640 which isn’t very high in this economy and only the top ten percent make over 100,000.
Pediatric Oncologist by Kateryn and Danielle
- Even though i am not really good with children, i think i’d love to do this. I would love to see how my work is helping a young child fight through cancer and survive to see another day. Also their daily routine is very simple and at least will change from day to day because of the new patients unlike many jobs were you are doing the some thing over and over again. But 60-100 hours a week is crazy!!! There will be no down time from work and you must be ready to be called to work in case of any emergency. And 13 years of school is intense, I’m am complaining just about high school, so this is a negative for me. but the get paid very good, $98,038 a year isn’t that bad plus bonuses that can go up to $51,000 a year is very tempting. But i don’t think i would be able to cope with the death of one of my patients, especially knowing that i couldn’t do anything to prevent it.
Veterinarian by Marcos And Israel
- I would love to be a vet because i love working wit h animals and i find them very interesting. Since the job outlook is rising it could be a possible choice. I think i would just be a general care vet or orthopedic vet because the jobs for them is more available and common. I think i would be able to handle the rowdy or rude pet owners very well. If i would be a vet i don’t think i would enter a private practice because they have more hours than the average vet. But 9-10 years of school is a very hard commitment to stick with. But the bright side is it seems very easy and simple to get licensed to become a vet.