Leave a comment

Sting of the Scorpion

This video is about a young boy, who venture off from his camp site in the desert. Before he was about to leave he had a choice of whether to wear shoes or not, he wore sandals because he thought since he’s not going far, he thought he didn’t have to wear shoes. While he was walking he felt a thorn like sting on his foot, when he looked down he saw that he was stung be a scorpion. A horrible pain shot up his leg and he screamed for help. His parents rushed him to the closest hospital. When he go there he received anesthesia to help numb his leg and release the toxins. I learned that if someone warns you about doing something, it is for your own well being, you must learn to listen to them before some like this occurs to you.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: