To prevent me from making my occasional trip to Pinkberry a nightly occurrence, I almost always have these almond butter cups in my freezer! These dark chocolate bites are so rich and filling, just one satisfies any dessert craving!
ALMOND BUTTER CUPS
2 cups dark chocolate
1 cup almond or peanut butter
1. Place liners in a cupcake pan
2. Melt chocolate in the microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between. Let the chocolate cool for a few minutes.
3. Scoop about 1 teaspoon of chocolate into the liners. Use a toothpick to coat the bottom and sides of the liner with the chocolate. Leave the rest of the melted chocolate for the top coat.
4. Place the cupcake pan in the freezer for 5 minutes.
5. Place 1 teaspoon of nut butter in the center of each cup then put back in the freezer for…
View original post 62 more words