We love peanut butter and what better way to enjoy it than to incorporate it in cookies, to satisfy our sweet tooth.
By the way, we only had a handful of chocolate chips and we love white chocolate chips, so we added white chocolate chips to the recipe to make up for the shortage of chocolate chips.
Here’s the recipe:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 ounces of chocolate chips and white chocolate chips
- Cream the butter and peanut butter together until fully incorporated.
- Add the sugars and cream on medium speed.
- Add the egg and vanilla and mix until completely incorporated.
- Add the flour and baking soda, mix until no white remains, then add the chocolate and mix on…