- ½ cup flour
- 2tbs oil or apple sauce
- 1tbs sugar
- 2tbs melted chocolate chips
- 1tbs cocoa powder
- ½ cup + 1tbs soy milk
- 1/4 tbs baking powder
- 3 Oreos
- To melt the chocolate chips just throw them in the microwave for about 15 seconds with a splash of soy milk.
- Mix everything in a bowl together, except the Oreos.
- Once everything is smooth and creamy, break TWO of the Oreos into smaller pieces and fold into the batter.
- Spray pan with coconut oil spray and turn on stove to medium-low heat.
- Pour batter into pan – makes about 3-4, thick 4” pancakes.
- Cook each side about 2 minutes, until nicely browned, flip!
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and top with an Oreo. Eat with syrup or whisk ¼ cup powdered sugar and 1tbs soy milk in a bowl to create a simple glaze.
*It should be noted that…
View original post 37 more words