Store bought pizza crusts have become my best friend. The last few weeks have been hectic and the next few days will be impossible. So I decided to make different kinds of pizza. This is my first experiment.
I wanted to make pizzas that were “different” from the traditional red sauce, mozzarella and pepperoni. So, I started thinking of combinations of flavors my family enjoys. This was my first attempt.
I now plan on ditching plain old pizza! This was flavorful and fresh tasting. My family ate it all. I mean I could not get them to stop. There were no leftovers for the next day.
- 2 pre-made pizza crusts (I used one GF and one regular thin crust)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of prepared jarred pesto sauce
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 lb. country sausage, removed from casings and cooked…
View original post 126 more words